Are you considering a degree in law enforcement or criminal justice?
Practically all of us have grown up watching television programs and movies depicting the police and other law enforcement agencies who fight crime. For a few folks, these kinds of shows ignited a calling with them to get a job that will protect and serve the general public. If this might be your career calling too, you could enroll at a law enforcement from an online college and get your new career moving.
Some schools and web-based colleges present one or two year diplomas in addition to bachelor’s degrees in law enforcement or criminal justice.
Local Law Job or Government Agency Work?
In a good number of cases, a one or two-year associate’s diploma can make you qualified for a position with a legal enforcement service, while continued education is always recommended.
There are numerous ways you might decide to take with your criminal justice degree. Many graduates get to work in areas like independent security agencies, police departments, city government agencies, corrections guards, probation officials or private eye services.
Should you have ambitions of getting a job as an FBI or CIA agent or a comparable government agency member, you will need to get your bachelor of science diploma plus get a couple of years of professional work experience. You could possibly have to have a diploma from a set range of permitted majors, already have fluency in some other language, plus be able to pass a detailed background records check.
Online education can be a fantastic substitute to classroom courses for people who are on a crowded daily schedule, employed full time, or merely choose to take a career training course at their own personal rate. These web systems are established to accommodate working students and to suit your individual routine.
A large number of vocations are in specific areas where job opportunities are in moderate demand. But you can get the technical instruction you must have to contend for some of these work opportunities.
A lot of the approved schools mentioned on this site include job placement services to students, emerging graduates and even alumni.
Plus in case you’re currently employed in this field, your state agency or other employer might possibly pay for some or perhaps even all of your tuition charges connected with these training programs.
See these good options:
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Criminal Justice (BS) (Online)
- Master of Law in Compliance
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Justice Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Occupational Science
- Paralegal - Associate of Occupational Science
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Corrections and Case Management
- And more...
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Criminal Justice Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at your own pace and Get qualified to pursue a career you'll love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
There are other career fields out there. Look at other local career training.