Are you considering a degree in law enforcement or criminal justice?
Practically all of us have grown up watching television programs and movies depicting the police and other law enforcement agencies who fight crime. For a few folks, these kinds of shows ignited a calling with them to get a job that will protect and serve the general public. If this might be your career calling too, you could enroll at a law enforcement from an online college and get your new career moving.
Some schools and web-based colleges present one or two year diplomas in addition to bachelor’s degrees in law enforcement or criminal justice.
Local Law Job or Government Agency Work?
In a good number of cases, a one or two-year associate’s diploma can make you qualified for a position with a legal enforcement service, while continued education is always recommended.
There are numerous ways you might decide to take with your criminal justice degree. Many graduates get to work in areas like independent security agencies, police departments, city government agencies, corrections guards, probation officials or private eye services.
Should you have ambitions of getting a job as an FBI or CIA agent or a comparable government agency member, you will need to get your bachelor of science diploma plus get a couple of years of professional work experience. You could possibly have to have a diploma from a set range of permitted majors, already have fluency in some other language, plus be able to pass a detailed background records check.
Online education can be a fantastic substitute to classroom courses for people who are on a crowded daily schedule, employed full time, or merely choose to take a career training course at their own personal rate. These web systems are established to accommodate working students and to suit your individual routine.
A large number of vocations are in specific areas where job opportunities are in moderate demand. But you can get the technical instruction you must have to contend for some of these work opportunities.
A lot of the approved schools mentioned on this site include job placement services to students, emerging graduates and even alumni.
Plus in case you’re currently employed in this field, your state agency or other employer might possibly pay for some or perhaps even all of your tuition charges connected with these training programs.
See these good options:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- PhD in Criminal Justice - General
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Online Teaching in Higher Education
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Offers associate and bachelor-level programs in Criminal Justice.
- Program topics include criminal investigation processes and ethics, criminal law, juvenile justice and more.
- A B.A.S. in Criminal Justice program is also available for students who already possess an A.A.S.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- And more...
- Interested in enhancing your skills and knowledge in the criminal justice field? Learn more at GCU!
- GCU promotes interdisciplinary studies and research while developing valued skills in the justice workplace.
- Develop collaborative and analytical skills through a rigorous educational environment and Christian worldview.
- GCU's master's and bachelor's degrees prepare students to change lives, enhance communities and ensure the fair treatment of community members.
- Gain the analytical skills and legal expertise needed to evaluate individuals and take charge in a professional legal setting.
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- Criminal Justice
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - Policing
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - White Collar Crime
- Master of Legal Studies
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Criminal Justice Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at your own pace and Get qualified to pursue a career you'll love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
There are other career fields out there. Look at other local career training.