Are you considering a degree in law enforcement or criminal justice?
Practically all of us have grown up watching television programs and movies depicting the police and other law enforcement agencies who fight crime. For a few folks, these kinds of shows ignited a calling with them to get a job that will protect and serve the general public. If this might be your career calling too, you could enroll at a law enforcement from an online college and get your new career moving.
Some schools and web-based colleges present one or two year diplomas in addition to bachelor’s degrees in law enforcement or criminal justice.
Local Law Job or Government Agency Work?
In a good number of cases, a one or two-year associate’s diploma can make you qualified for a position with a legal enforcement service, while continued education is always recommended.
There are numerous ways you might decide to take with your criminal justice degree. Many graduates get to work in areas like independent security agencies, police departments, city government agencies, corrections guards, probation officials or private eye services.
Should you have ambitions of getting a job as an FBI or CIA agent or a comparable government agency member, you will need to get your bachelor of science diploma plus get a couple of years of professional work experience. You could possibly have to have a diploma from a set range of permitted majors, already have fluency in some other language, plus be able to pass a detailed background records check.
Online education can be a fantastic substitute to classroom courses for people who are on a crowded daily schedule, employed full time, or merely choose to take a career training course at their own personal rate. These web systems are established to accommodate working students and to suit your individual routine.
A large number of vocations are in specific areas where job opportunities are in moderate demand. But you can get the technical instruction you must have to contend for some of these work opportunities.
A lot of the approved schools mentioned on this site include job placement services to students, emerging graduates and even alumni.
Plus in case you’re currently employed in this field, your state agency or other employer might possibly pay for some or perhaps even all of your tuition charges connected with these training programs.
See these good options:
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Criminal Justice (MS)
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- Interested in enhancing your skills and knowledge in the criminal justice field? Learn more at GCU!
- GCU promotes interdisciplinary studies and research while developing valued skills in the justice workplace.
- Develop collaborative and analytical skills through a rigorous educational environment and Christian worldview.
- GCU's master's and bachelor's degrees prepare students to change lives, enhance communities and ensure the fair treatment of community members.
- Gain the analytical skills and legal expertise needed to evaluate individuals and take charge in a professional legal setting.
- B.S. in Justice Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- And more...
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Applied Criminology (Master of Arts) - Online
- Jurisprudence with concentration in Legal Studies (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Homeland Security (Master of Science) - Online
- And more...
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Criminal Justice Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at your own pace and Get qualified to pursue a career you'll love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
There are other career fields out there. Look at other local career training.