Are you thinking about starting a career in law enforcement or criminal justice?
Almost all of us have grown up watching tv programs and movies depicting the police or other criminal enforcement agencies who battle crime. For some individuals, these kinds of shows stimulated a calling with them to get a job that will protect and serve the general public. If you believe this could be your career calling also, you could enroll at a law enforcement from a good college and get your career underway.
Plenty of schools and online institutions provide one or two year diploma programs as well as bachelor’s degrees in criminal enforcement or criminal justice.
Local Law Job or Federal Agency Career?
In the majority of scenarios, a one or two year associate diploma will get you ready for a starting job at a city legal enforcement department, even though extended education is always recommended.
There’s a lot of paths that you might go with your law enforcement education. Lots of students begin their work within career fields like commercial security firms, police departments, local government forces, correctional facility officials, probation department authorities or private investigator companies.
In case you have aspirations of getting a job as an FBI agent or a comparable national agency associate, you will have to earn your bachelor of science diploma plus go through a couple of years of strong work experience. You might be required to hold a diploma from a set list of recommended majors, enjoy fluency in a different language, and be ready to pass a complete history check.
Online learning is a perfect alternative to campus-based courses for students who are on a hectic daily schedule, working full time, or simply wish to work on a diploma program at their own personal speed. These online systems are created to cater to employed students and to match your own personal routine.
Many of these positions are in specific areas where new jobs are in moderate demand. But you could get the exact education you really must have to contend for one of these jobs.
Almost all the approved schools listed on this page furnish employment placement services to current students, recent graduates and even alumni.
And if you are currently working in this industry, your state bureau or other employer may pay for some or possibly all of your tuition expenses in connection with these training courses.
Local or online choices:
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Justice Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Criminal Justice (BS) (Online)
- Master of Law in Compliance
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Criminal Justice (MS)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Corrections and Case Management
- And more...
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Criminal Justice Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at your own pace and Get qualified to pursue a career you'll love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
You could find yourself in a completely different field, learn more about it.