Have you considered going to school to become a law enforcement professional?
Practically all of us have spent years watching tv shows showing the police and other legal agencies battling crime. For some men and women, these programs and movies activated a career calling to go into a job where they will protect and serve the general public. If you think this could be your calling as well, you can earn a degree in criminal justice from an online school and get your next career started.
A variety of schools and web-based institutions supply one or two year degree programs in addition to four-year degrees in law enforcement or criminal justice.
Local Employment or Federal Agency Position?
In the majority of circumstances, a one or two year associates diploma may get you ready for a starting job at a city legal enforcement department, while extra education is often recommended.
There are numerous roads that you can decide to take with your new law enforcement diploma. A lot of students begin their work within career fields like private security businesses, sheriff’s departments, city or state government agencies, correctional facility officers, probation department representatives or private investigator services.
For people with aspirations of getting a job as an FBI or CIA agent or a comparable government agency associate, you will have to secure your bachelor of science diploma and go through a couple of years of solid job experience. You could possibly be required to hold a diploma from a set list of majors, enjoy fluency in a different language, plus be prepared to successfully pass a detailed history check.
Internet education is really a terrific substitute to traditional education for those people on a stressful daily schedule, employed full time, or just need to work on a career training program at their own pace. These internet services are constructed to cater to working students and to fit your own personal routine.
A number of these vocations are in areas where new jobs are in just average demand. You can secure the technical education you really have to have to be competitive for some of these work opportunities.
The vast majority of approved colleges outlined here provide work placement services to current students, recent graduates and even past students.
And if you’re currently employed in this field, your state bureau or other employer may finance some or even all of your tuition expenses related to these continuing education courses.
These schools offer degree programs:
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Associate of Applied Science In Public Safety and Security
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Associate of Applied Science in Legal Support and Services
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Juvenile Justice
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Public Administration
- And more...
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor degree programs for careers in the business, health care, criminal justice, paralegal studies and computer technology fields.
- Criminal Justice, Associate of Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Criminal Justice
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Criminal Justice (BS) (Online)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Corrections and Case Management
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Laws - American Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Leadership Studies - Criminal Justice
- And more...
Take a look at other career alternatives available in OH – Visit http://www.vocationalschoolonline.com