Have you considered going to school to become a law enforcement professional?
Practically all of us have spent years watching tv shows showing the police and other legal agencies battling crime. For some men and women, these programs and movies activated a career calling to go into a job where they will protect and serve the general public. If you think this could be your calling as well, you can earn a degree in criminal justice from an online school and get your next career started.
A variety of schools and web-based institutions supply one or two year degree programs in addition to four-year degrees in law enforcement or criminal justice.
Local Employment or Federal Agency Position?
In the majority of circumstances, a one or two year associates diploma may get you ready for a starting job at a city legal enforcement department, while extra education is often recommended.
There are numerous roads that you can decide to take with your new law enforcement diploma. A lot of students begin their work within career fields like private security businesses, sheriff’s departments, city or state government agencies, correctional facility officers, probation department representatives or private investigator services.
For people with aspirations of getting a job as an FBI or CIA agent or a comparable government agency associate, you will have to secure your bachelor of science diploma and go through a couple of years of solid job experience. You could possibly be required to hold a diploma from a set list of majors, enjoy fluency in a different language, plus be prepared to successfully pass a detailed history check.
Internet education is really a terrific substitute to traditional education for those people on a stressful daily schedule, employed full time, or just need to work on a career training program at their own pace. These internet services are constructed to cater to working students and to fit your own personal routine.
A number of these vocations are in areas where new jobs are in just average demand. You can secure the technical education you really have to have to be competitive for some of these work opportunities.
The vast majority of approved colleges outlined here provide work placement services to current students, recent graduates and even past students.
And if you’re currently employed in this field, your state bureau or other employer may finance some or even all of your tuition expenses related to these continuing education courses.
These schools offer degree programs:
- Does Justice Studies and Criminal Justice interest you? Study these subjects and earn your Bachelor or Master of Science degree from Grand Canyon University!
- Pursue or expand on your career in law enforcement, government, social work, or political science.
- Convenience: Bachelor's courses can be completed online, on campus, or a combination of both! Master's courses can be completed online!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Speak to an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Justice Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Criminal Justice (BS) (Online)
- Master of Law in Compliance
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - 100% online
- Courses include Introduction to Law Enforcement, Criminal Law and Procedures, and Criminology
- Program focuses on theoretical and applied criminal justice, the role of law enforcement in the justice system, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Criminal Justice (MS)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Corrections and Case Management
- And more...
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Criminal Justice Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at your own pace and Get qualified to pursue a career you'll love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
Take a look at other career alternatives available in OH – Visit http://www.vocationalschoolonline.com