Have you considered going to school to become a law enforcement professional?
Practically all of us have spent years watching tv shows showing the police and other legal agencies battling crime. For some men and women, these programs and movies activated a career calling to go into a job where they will protect and serve the general public. If you think this could be your calling as well, you can earn a degree in criminal justice from an online school and get your next career started.
A variety of schools and web-based institutions supply one or two year degree programs in addition to four-year degrees in law enforcement or criminal justice.
Local Employment or Federal Agency Position?
In the majority of circumstances, a one or two year associates diploma may get you ready for a starting job at a city legal enforcement department, while extra education is often recommended.
There are numerous roads that you can decide to take with your new law enforcement diploma. A lot of students begin their work within career fields like private security businesses, sheriff’s departments, city or state government agencies, correctional facility officers, probation department representatives or private investigator services.
For people with aspirations of getting a job as an FBI or CIA agent or a comparable government agency associate, you will have to secure your bachelor of science diploma and go through a couple of years of solid job experience. You could possibly be required to hold a diploma from a set list of majors, enjoy fluency in a different language, plus be prepared to successfully pass a detailed history check.
Internet education is really a terrific substitute to traditional education for those people on a stressful daily schedule, employed full time, or just need to work on a career training program at their own pace. These internet services are constructed to cater to working students and to fit your own personal routine.
A number of these vocations are in areas where new jobs are in just average demand. You can secure the technical education you really have to have to be competitive for some of these work opportunities.
The vast majority of approved colleges outlined here provide work placement services to current students, recent graduates and even past students.
And if you’re currently employed in this field, your state bureau or other employer may finance some or even all of your tuition expenses related to these continuing education courses.
These schools offer degree programs:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- PhD in Criminal Justice - General
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Online Teaching in Higher Education
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Offers associate and bachelor-level programs in Criminal Justice.
- Program topics include criminal investigation processes and ethics, criminal law, juvenile justice and more.
- A B.A.S. in Criminal Justice program is also available for students who already possess an A.A.S.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- And more...
- Interested in enhancing your skills and knowledge in the criminal justice field? Learn more at GCU!
- GCU promotes interdisciplinary studies and research while developing valued skills in the justice workplace.
- Develop collaborative and analytical skills through a rigorous educational environment and Christian worldview.
- GCU's master's and bachelor's degrees prepare students to change lives, enhance communities and ensure the fair treatment of community members.
- Gain the analytical skills and legal expertise needed to evaluate individuals and take charge in a professional legal setting.
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - Policing
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - White Collar Crime
- Master of Legal Studies
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Criminal Justice Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at your own pace and Get qualified to pursue a career you'll love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
Take a look at other career alternatives available in OH – Visit http://www.vocationalschoolonline.com