Is a career in law enforcement or criminal justice right for you?
Virtually everyone has spent years watching television shows and movies depicting the police or other law agencies who fight crime. For some individuals, these kinds of shows and movies triggered a calling with them to go into a job where they will protect and serve the public. If you feel this might be your career calling too, you could sign up for classes in criminal justice from a good university and get your next career going.
Various schools and online universities offer one and two year diploma programs in addition to bachelor’s degrees in law enforcement or criminal justice.
Local Law Job or Government Agency Career?
In a large percentage of cases, a one or two-year associate’s diploma could get you ready for a job on a law service, while extra education is often recommended.
There are lots of local ways that you can decide to take with your criminal justice degree. Plenty of graduates start to work in fields like commercial security businesses, police departments, city or state government agencies, correctional facility guards, probation department officers or private detective companies.
For those who have goals of beginning a career as an FBI or Secret Service agent or a related government agency associate, you will have to obtain your bachelor’s of science diploma plus completing a minimum of three years of actual job experience. You will most likely be required to possess a college degree from a specified range of approved majors, already have fluency in another language, and also be prepared to pass a complete background records screening.
Internet education is simply a great alternative to traditional classes for those people who are on a hectic daily schedule, on the job full time, or merely want to take on a degree package at their own individual pace. These online packages are built to work with employed students and to suit your individual daily schedule.
Some of these positions are in career fields where new jobs are in modest demand. You can usually get the exact education you really need to be competitive for some of these positions.
Lots of the accredited institutions listed on this site deliver work placement support to students, emerging graduates and alumni.
And if you are currently working in this industry, your city bureau or other employer might pay for some or perhaps even all of your tuition costs in connection with these training programs.
Start with this list:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Justice Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- And more...
- Looking for an Online Criminal Justice Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
There are other alternatives for you. View more at http://www.VocationalSchoolOnline.com