Is a career in law enforcement or criminal justice right for you?
Virtually everyone has spent years watching television shows and movies depicting the police or other law agencies who fight crime. For some individuals, these kinds of shows and movies triggered a calling with them to go into a job where they will protect and serve the public. If you feel this might be your career calling too, you could sign up for classes in criminal justice from a good university and get your next career going.
Various schools and online universities offer one and two year diploma programs in addition to bachelor’s degrees in law enforcement or criminal justice.
Local Law Job or Government Agency Career?
In a large percentage of cases, a one or two-year associate’s diploma could get you ready for a job on a law service, while extra education is often recommended.
There are lots of local ways that you can decide to take with your criminal justice degree. Plenty of graduates start to work in fields like commercial security businesses, police departments, city or state government agencies, correctional facility guards, probation department officers or private detective companies.
For those who have goals of beginning a career as an FBI or Secret Service agent or a related government agency associate, you will have to obtain your bachelor’s of science diploma plus completing a minimum of three years of actual job experience. You will most likely be required to possess a college degree from a specified range of approved majors, already have fluency in another language, and also be prepared to pass a complete background records screening.
Internet education is simply a great alternative to traditional classes for those people who are on a hectic daily schedule, on the job full time, or merely want to take on a degree package at their own individual pace. These online packages are built to work with employed students and to suit your individual daily schedule.
Some of these positions are in career fields where new jobs are in modest demand. You can usually get the exact education you really need to be competitive for some of these positions.
Lots of the accredited institutions listed on this site deliver work placement support to students, emerging graduates and alumni.
And if you are currently working in this industry, your city bureau or other employer might pay for some or perhaps even all of your tuition costs in connection with these training programs.
Start with this list:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- PhD in Criminal Justice - General
- PhD in Criminal Justice - Online Teaching in Higher Education
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Offers associate and bachelor-level programs in Criminal Justice.
- Program topics include criminal investigation processes and ethics, criminal law, juvenile justice and more.
- A B.A.S. in Criminal Justice program is also available for students who already possess an A.A.S.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- And more...
- Pursue a Bachelor's or Master's in Criminal Justice Online
- Designed to prepare students to serve the needs of 21st century communities.
- Flexibility for full-time students or working professionals
- Advance your skills in crime analysis and strategic planning
- Prepare to become global citizens, critical thinkers, effective communicators & responsible leaders
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- B.S. in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - Policing
- Doctor of Criminal Justice - White Collar Crime
- Doctor of Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Forensic Science, Law Enforcement, Policing, Homeland Security and National Defense, and Criminal Justice Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
There are other alternatives for you. View more at http://www.VocationalSchoolOnline.com