Is a law enforcement or other criminal justice career in your future?
Virtually all of us have spent countless hours watching tv programs and movies showing police detectives or other legal agencies fighting crime. For some individuals, these kinds of programs and movies induced a career calling to go into a job where they will protect and serve the public. If you feel this might be your calling too, you could sign up for classes in criminal justice from an online college and get your next career up and running.
Many schools and online colleges deliver one and two year degree programs together with four-year degrees in law enforcement or administration of justice.
Local Law Enforcement or Federal Agency Work?
In a large amount of situations, a one or two-year associate’s degree may make you eligible for a beginning position on a law enforcement organization, while continuing education is certainly encouraged.
There are plenty of local ways that you can travel with your new law enforcement degree. Some graduates go on to work in areas like independent security agencies, sheriff’s departments, local government agencies, correctional facility officers, probation department representatives or private eye services.
For people who have hopes of getting a job as an FBI or CIA agent or a related agency member, you will want to obtain your bachelor’s of science diploma and completing a couple of years of solid employment experience. You will probably be asked to earn a college degree from a set list of accepted majors, already have fluency in an additional language, and be prepared to get through a detailed history screening.
Web-based learning is simply a perfect substitute to traditional education for students on a overloaded daily schedule, working full time, or just prefer to go through a career training program at their own pace. These web courses are made to accommodate working students and to suit your own private routine.
A majority of these jobs are in careers where new jobs are in moderate demand. But you can secure the specialized education you really will need to contend for one of these positions.
Many of the approved colleges mentioned on this page provide work placement aid to students, new graduates and even past students.
And for anyone who is already working in this industry, your federal agency or other employer might possibly cover some or perhaps even all your tuition charges in connection with these education programs.
Start your search here:
- Interested in enhancing your skills and knowledge in the criminal justice field? Learn more at GCU!
- GCU promotes interdisciplinary studies and research while developing valued skills in the justice workplace.
- Develop collaborative and analytical skills through a rigorous educational environment and Christian worldview.
- GCU's master's and bachelor's degrees prepare students to change lives, enhance communities and ensure the fair treatment of community members.
- Gain the analytical skills and legal expertise needed to evaluate individuals and take charge in a professional legal setting.
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor's
- Homeland Security - Bachelor's
- Post University has trained thousands of successful professionals in Criminal Justice
- Find concentrations in Legal Studies, Correctional Counseling & more
- 100% online Criminal Justice B.S. degree
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelors Programs for Veterans by US News & World Report
- Ranked in the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by the US News & World Report
- B.S. in Criminal Justice / Law Enforcement
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- A.S. in Criminal Justice
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Juvenile Justice
- Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice: Public Administration
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.S.in Criminal Justice - General Program
- B.S. in Criminal Justice - Crime and Criminals
- BS in Criminal Justice - Corrections & Human Services
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- BS in Criminal Justice
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School is a private Bible college composed of undergraduate, accelerated undergraduate and graduate learners.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School's mission has remained constant since 1933:
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School offers 50+ majors, 8 academic departments and a variety of mission/ministry groups.
- Lancaster Bible College's programs offer flexible degree formats. Our programs allow you to continue working in your current field, and apply life experiences as credits in certain instances.
- Lancaster Bible College|Capital Seminary & Graduate School believes that God gave you a unique set of gifts. Now, He's giving you the opportunity to use them
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice
SD students might have other options – http://www.SchoolsofTechnology.com