So, you’re thinking about becoming a law enforcement or other criminal justice major?
Nearly everyone has spent years watching tv shows depicting police or other law enforcement agencies battling crime. For some people, these types of programs and movies ignited a career calling to protect and serve the public. If you think maybe this might be your career calling also, you can enroll at a law enforcement from a good university and get your career launched.
Many schools and online institutions have one and two year degree programs together with four-year degrees in law enforcement or the justice system.
Local Law Enforcement or Government Agency Career?
In most situations, a single or two year associates diploma could get your qualified for a job with a city legal enforcement organization, while ongoing education is always recommended.
There’s a lot of roads that you might decide to take with your criminal justice degree. Numerous students get to work within areas such as private security firms, police departments, city government forces, corrections officials, probation officers or private eye companies.
For those who have goals of getting a job as an FBI agent or a similar federal agency associate, you will have to acquire your bachelor’s of science diploma plus go through some solid work experience. You will likely be asked to attain a college diploma from a set range of approved majors, already have fluency in an additional language, and be able to get through a thorough background screening.
Web-based learning is a good solution to campus classes for those who are on a swamped daily schedule, on the job full time, or merely want to take on a career training program at their own pace. These web-based training programs are created to suit employed students and to match your personal routine.
A lot of these careers are in areas where new workers are in modest demand. But you can get the technical preparation you should have to contend for one of these work opportunities.
Almost all of the accredited institutions noted here provide employment placement help to students, brand new graduates and even past students.
And in case you are already working in this field, your state agency or private employer might finance a portion or even all of your tuition charges related to these education programs.
Begin your research here:
- Does Justice Studies and Criminal Justice interest you? Study these subjects and earn your Bachelor or Master of Science degree from Grand Canyon University!
- Pursue or expand on your career in law enforcement, government, social work, or political science.
- Convenience: Bachelor's courses can be completed online, on campus, or a combination of both! Master's courses can be completed online!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Speak to an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Justice Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Applied Science
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Criminal Justice (BS) (Online)
- Master of Law in Compliance
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Paralegal Studies - Associates
- General Practice Paralegal
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Corrections and Case Management
- And more...
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Criminal Justice Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at your own pace and Get qualified to pursue a career you'll love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
TN students can have other career avenues – http://Schoolsoftechnology.com