So, you’re thinking about going to school for a law enforcement or other criminal justice degree?
Just about all of us have spent years watching tv shows and movies depicting police and other law enforcement agencies fighting crime. For a few folks, these types of movies and shows stimulated a career calling to get a job that will protect and serve the general public. If you think maybe this could be your calling too, you could earn a degree in law enforcement from an online school and get your next career going.
Quite a few schools and online universities deliver one or two year degree programs together with four-year degrees in law enforcement or the justice system.
Local Employment or Federal Agency?
In the majority of situations, a single or two-year associates diploma could get your qualified for a starting job with a law enforcement service, while extra education is certainly recommended.
There are lots of local avenues you can take with your new law enforcement diploma. Quite a few graduates go on to work within career fields including commercial security companies, police departments, city government forces, corrections officials, probation officials or private detective services.
Should you have ambitions of getting a job as an FBI or Secret Service agent or a related agency associate, you will want to achieve your bachelor of science degree plus go through some professional job experience. You could be asked to hold a diploma from a specified list of recommended majors, possess fluency in an alternate language, plus be able to get through a complete background check.
Online education is simply a great solution to campus courses for people on a stressful schedule, working full time, or merely prefer to take a career training program at their own individual rate. These online systems are made to work with on the job students and to match your own individual schedule.
A number of these jobs are in specific areas where new jobs are in modest demand. You can acquire the specialized education you really will need to compete for one of these positions.
Most of the approved schools mentioned here deliver career placement support to current students, new graduates and alumni.
And for anyone who is currently working in this industry, your city agency or private employer might possibly pay for a portion or even all of your tuition costs connected with these education programs.
You could start with these schools:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Justice Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Criminal Justice (BS) (Online)
- Master of Law in Compliance
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - 100% online
- Courses include Introduction to Law Enforcement, Criminal Law and Procedures, and Criminology
- Program focuses on theoretical and applied criminal justice, the role of law enforcement in the justice system, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Criminal Justice (MS)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- Bachelor’s and master’s programs in Criminal Justice available
- Ranked among the Best Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2017
- Concentrations include Forensics, Homeland Security, and Cybercrime and Security
- Students study law enforcement operations, corrections, and criminal investigation
- Doctor of Management - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Corrections and Case Management
- And more...
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Criminal Justice Certificate
- Applied Criminology (Master of Arts) - Online
- Criminal Justice (Doctorate) - Online
- And more...
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Criminal Justice Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at your own pace and Get qualified to pursue a career you'll love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
TX students can check out additional choices when it comes to what to major in – www.SchoolsOfTechnology.com